About MGA Systems
We are manufacturers of modular kit homes using our unique ModKit panel system or steel frames & trusses.
What We Do
We offer a wider range of innovative home options than other builders.
DIY ModKit Homes
We can guide you through the owner/builder process saving you thousands of dollars.
Standard or Custom Design
We have a range of standard designs which can be altered or we can work with you to produce a 100% custom design.
Building Made Easy
The MGA Difference
We Own the Factory
At MGA we saw the need to offer a more affordable cost-effective quality home. Since the early 2000’s at MGA we have been producing our own steel frames and trusses, windows and kitchens. Now, we have also developed our own wall panel system.
Deal Direct With the Manufacturer
Effectively, we selectively cut out the middle man. By controlling our own source of supply we are able to put clients into their own home quicker and more cost-effectively than other builders.
We Work With You
At MGA we realise purchasing a new home is a major and emotional decision.
We are not real estate agents, nor are we pushy salespeople who just want to close the deal and move on. We are home builders and we delight in working with you to help you make a decision that you feel comfortable with.
With MGA Building Systems you will not feel pressured. We are with you every step of the way to creating a quality, affordable, home to be proud of. We care, giving you peace of mind and guaranteed satisfaction.
Quality Steel Frames & Trusses
Built Tough to Last
Steel will not warp, twist, shrink or rot. It is termite-proof, fire resistant and is electrically safer. The consistent strength and quality of steel is suited to all climates and is compatible with most other building materials.
Easy to Dress Up
Steel is compatible with most other building materials so you can add almost whatever you want to create a simple or spectacular home. It’s your choice.
We are fully licensed and registered builder with an excellent track record. Our homes and buildings comply with all regulations.
MGA MODKIT – A Unique Concept
MGA provides kit homes as an alternative for those who want the cost savings and satisfaction of organising and building their own home.
Our system is designed so you can take on as much as you feel confident with, or your budget demands. You can build the entire home yourself or get our tradespeople to do the bits you need help with. Or, we can handle construction on your behalf. The choice is yours.
When comparing an MGA ModKit panel home to a similar steel framed home, the Mod Kit panel home would result in average savings of 10% – 15%.
• Less maintenance than a ‘traditionally’ built home
• Energy Efficient – you could potentially halve your power bill with an MGA ModKit home
• Incorporated Insulation – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Tired of renting? This may be your best chance to secure a house and land package the bank will say “Yes” to. The short build time also gets you out of the cycle potentially months sooner.
- Start small… grow later. Start with a two bedroom ModKit villa and extend it as your family and finances grow.
- House and land can be sold separately later on. If you have a smaller one or two bedroom home it can easily be transported to the new owner’s site.
- First Home Buyers – get more home for less money down and pay off your first home sooner.
- Downsizing? An MGA ModKit home is the ideal solution for those who do not want the hassle of maintaining a traditionally built house.
- Retirees – Keep more of your hard-earned funds to enjoy life.
- Granny Flat/Retreat – The perfect extra dwelling to meet changing family needs.
- Investment – Put your backyard to effective use with a dwelling that can be rented out permanently or as a holiday home.
- A Holiday Home for You – A cost-effective solution to build that beach house or bush retreat.
The opportunities are endless with an MGA ModKit home.
Our Unique Panel System
MGA ModKit Homes are made up of our specially designed wall, roof and floor panels that are made in our own factory. The sections can be easily delivered to your site and are easily assembled.
Because we are the manufacturer, building systems can vary from basic to highly innovative custom homes.
If you can use some basic tools and follow simple instructions, you can construct your own MGA ModKit Home. We have been told that our instructions are much easier to follow than some flat-pack furniture manufacturers!
The modular panel kit is easily put together with each panel having a description and instructions for positioning and securing. A template for set-out of the house and making sure it is square is also provided.
The floor system is all steel and all members are pre-cut ready to fit together. Pre-cut posts of the exact lengths required are also provided.
Once panels are in place there is no need for exterior or interior cladding or wall linings. Exterior and interior walls and the roof up can be up within a few days ready for fitting of all internals.
Upon request, we can provide a kit including doors, architraves, skirtings, kitchens, vanities etc. You can choose from our standard builder’s range or upgrade to suit your requirements.
Steel Frame Option Available
If the ModKit panel system does not suit your needs but you still want to save money by building yourself, MGA can also supply steel frame kit homes. All plans and engineering can be provided along with assistance with the building approval process.
43 Verdant Siding Road, BUNDABERG QLD 4670
(07) 4151 3604 or 041 777 9030
We predominantly service Bundaberg and surrounds, Childers, Gin Gin, Agnes Water-1770, Gladstone, North & South Burnett, Gympie, & Fraser Coast.