Your MGA home will be custom-designed so it is all about you. Our inclusions are designed to cover what’s needed but we are equally happy to talk to you about what’s possible.
- House designed to Australian Standards
- C2 Cyclone Rating
- Foundations – subject to Location
- Termite-protected steel floor system
- MGA Modkit roof panel
- MGA Modkit wall panel
- Roof – Bluescope Colorbond® roofing, barges & gutters
- Windows – PC aluminium with security screens
- External swing doors from Hume range
- Doors – flat panel from Hume range
- Shelving / Hanging Rail
- Robe doors – aluminium framed vinyl plasterboard
- Laminated base cupboards as per plan
- 1 set of drawers as per plan
- Laminated benchtops as per plan
- Kleenmaid oven & cooktop
- Stainless steel drop-in sink with mixer tap
- Acrylic panel splashback
- Vanity – soft closing drawers & doors
- Stainless handles
- 4-star vanity Mixer
- Shower screen – semi-Frameless safety glass pivot door
- Shower head – 3-function rail shower with 4-star mixer
- Toilet suite – 4-star close couple rimless with soft-close seat
- Shaving cabinet with double door mirror
- Living areas – from the Choices Flooring vinyl range
- Wet areas – from the Choices Flooring Rio vinyl range
- 2 dbl power points – main bedroom
- 1 dbl power point – other bedrooms
- 2 dbl power points – living
- 2 dbl power points – kitchen
- 1 dbl power point – laundry
- 1 bbl power point – lounge
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms & living room
- Sub board with safety switches
- Hot & cold water connections below floor
- Drainage connection through floor in bathroom, toilet, laundry, kitchen
- 125L electric hot water system
Verandahs and outdoor areas are a high consideration when looking to build a new home, granny flat, visitor’s apartment, cabin or retreat.
PLEASE NOTE: Verandahs are not included as part of our base price as requirements can vary greatly. However, we are able to add a verandah that meets your needs for a very reasonable price.
About Our Verandahs
- MGA Building Systems verandahs are constructed using steel for subfloors which includes foundation posts, bearers and joists
- Choice of steel or timber for roof support posts and beams.
- Decking can be hardwood or composite
- Roof consists of an insulated panel ceiling with Colorbond® roofing
- The insulated panel roof provides the house with excellent protection from sun, wind, rain, condensation and noise
- Handrails, stairs & ramps can be designed to suit, usually priced on the specified requirements
Costs to build a verandah can vary dramatically. However, as a guide, a 4.0m long x 2.4m wide verandah with one set of stairs would cost approximately $4,600.
Other Costs to Budget For
When preparing a building contract there are many variables depending upon location, local regulations and specific needs.
These may include:
- Town planning fees
- Building approval fees
- Requirements for power, water & sewage connection over and above our standard allowance. Example: A semi-rural block on town water and sewerage may require a further distance for connection to the mains.
- Plumbing approval fees
- Drainage – if applicable
- Council water connection fee if applicable
- QBCC fees
- Energy efficiency report
- Soil test and soil analyst and percolation test if applicable
- Engineer fees for foundations, floor, frames and trusses
Before we agree on a price, we want to make sure that we have covered everything in order to avoid unexpected costs later on – neither of us wants that after all.
New Home Base Prices
1 Bedroom Homes from $48,300
View our one-bedroom designs >
2 Bedroom Homes from $65.600
View our two-bedroom designs >
3 Bedroom Homes from $91.200
View our three-bedroom designs >
4 Bedroom w/ensuite Homes from $118.400
View our four-bedroom designs >
Office Building / Rumpus from $12,200
View our standard office design >
Trouble sending? Please ensure you have completed the anti-spam equation above.
43 Verdant Siding Road, BUNDABERG QLD 4670
(07) 4151 3604 or 041 777 9030
We predominantly service Bundaberg and surrounds, Childers, Gin Gin, Agnes Water-1770, Gladstone, North & South Burnett, Gympie, & Fraser Coast.